Chaos World:The Bridge Chaos World:The Bridge

ehhh

There is a lot of work that needs to be done. While I appreciate that stop motion requires a LOT of frames and images, the work I see it needing is, first, the music. while it does continue, it stops mid-tune and restarts. Second, what's the plot here? I don't see any, any story, and have no idea what is being told. Fix these, and you will have something that will likely have more potential, and higher ratings.

MacBoxProductions responds:

You are right there is no plot.
but again this is a older post.

Other Side of Paradise Other Side of Paradise

Very well thought out

It flows with the music very well. Immediately one the first few moments I could see that this had some time and effort placed into this.

This piece told a story. A story of a man that wanted to experience what there was on the other side of the wall that made up what I can only see as a prison. Yet, despite even the greatest of efforts given, the wildlife on the other side seems to not be as pleased with his effort, thus tossing him back where he began...

A sad tail indeed, the music was perfect, the art style simple but effective...I like this.

DotWars DotWars

It is indeed intriguing

While I do always enjoy people exploiting their artistic sides, I do strongly suggest that one develops their skill beyond...well, dots. While the concept is different than what I am used to seeing, it still left me wondering who the green dot was, why he was where he was, where he was, and overall, it left nearly everything to the imagination. I can not give a score to this that I feel would be decent.

ob3yyy responds:

Yeah. I do plan on developing a story to this. I'm sorry you feel my skills go as far as dots. That's why I tried to add a few things, such as a gatling gun, a smoking ash tray (which is easy to miss), rotation fan, swinging light, etc.

TwoKinds Drawings TwoKinds Drawings

The Comic is indeed good but...

Well, I can certainly see that you have a rather decent ability to see something and produce a very similar likeness to what you are seeing. This is a good trait to have when drawing in artwork. While I will also agree that this piece is not likely to stay on newgrounds, I strongly suggest you continue with your artwork, as it will only get better with time.

IKanzAnimate responds:

Will be taking this down soon no worries.
putting it on an art forum instead.

DANCING SLUTS zzz DANCING SLUTS zzz

how, oh how did this manage to stay on???

lessee...according to the review thingy, i have to offer constructive critisism...ok, how to make it better, put effort into it, spend more time on it, and don't submit this kind of crap.

Showdown With Goku Showdown With Goku

holy shit awesome

That was like Oh my God WOW! simply astounding, the coreography had to have taken ages to get it down right to battle a flash, live! my god...you HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

if only the score could go higher...

this is the ONLY flash EVER to make me laugh the whole way through!!! i 'bout fell outta my chair and my eyes are watering from laughing so hard. this is now officially my favorite flash.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

excellent

i have never seen a flash that was so utterly smooth! the animation looked like just that. animation. no choppy or irregular movement, just completely flowing like a cartoon, overall, awesome. and cute.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

I am speechless...

That, by far, has to be the best animated flash I have ever seen on newgrounds thus far...It was beautifully smooth...the motions were utterly perfect...and everything went absolutely well together...just...perfect! I am in awe, of the work that had to have gone into this project. If you don't already have one, you should go into a job in animation. oh, and make more!! for the love of god make more

Badger goes to some club Badger goes to some club

graphically intense my ass

ok first, there is nothing that is graphically intense. second, i recall a submission that had very same characters. it was prolly you. it got blammed as well as i recall. um, also, i think it would be better if there was some more action, i mean, more that the animal (hamster?) jumping toward the screen and rocking back and forth...it needs more. change this, and try again, i can see some potential with this, but it needs improvement. good luck.

FatBadger responds:

its fuckign flash 8 graphicly intense!! And my submissions didnt get blammed check fucking totw.